Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's beginning..


I worked out today. I was time limited so only did 2 sets instead of 3 and skipped the leg ext and curls. Still feeling out the machines and weights. I'm still feeling the workout. A machine scoundrel might like. The torso twister! you kneel on it and press your chest against the pads and twist from the waist. 1 set is 12 reps from the left and then 12 reps from the right. I like it. The other machine was the back extension. When I'm done I real feel the muscles alone the lower spine. Same place as when I play racquetball.

5 comments:

Swami said...

LOL! Great Pic! Boy you really know how to hurt a guy.

Scoundrel said...

Just going for a cheap laugh.

Unknown said...

Now you just need to switch to Diet Dew!

Scoundrel said...

Only helpful calories for awhile. No bird food or rabbit food either. Lower suger, salt, dairy, useless fat, lots of protein and complex carbs.

Seriously, don’t even joke about DD… stuff will turn your insides gooy…..maybe even turn you into a Packer Backer.

Swami said...

Hey. I'm blogging from my blackberry!