Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 4


Workout:
10 reps of squats on the Smith machine with the bar (15 lbs. - assisted)
10 reps of squats on the Smith machine with 20 lbs added

20 reps on the hamstring machine at 50 lbs.

20 reps on the quad machine at 12.5 lbs, and no more cheating.

Road bike for 30 minutes, 7.4 miles, 205 calories burned, 120 bpm. Level 6.

I'm also able to manuever stairs pretty good. If I lead with my good leg, its real easy. But I'm even able to alternate lead legs (like normal), this just takes a little longer and I'm more careful when fully supporting my body weight on my right leg.

1 comments:

Scoundrel said...

1. Great posts! It’s interesting to see the improvement you’ve had in just this one week. Keep up the good work.

2. Is this considered your physical therapy, or is this over and above that? Are you working with a physical therapist? I’m really curious about that.

3. Thanks for your faithful posting. I might have to come back to keep you company. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for Swami to post.