Monday, June 9, 2008

I had no horse.

It honor of Big Brown’s loss at the Belmont, I officially ran out of steam.

I started out with Norwegian Man Makers – 20 Swings at the top of the minute, followed by a minute on the ski machine. I had intended to do 15 sets of this. At the third set I realized that yesterday’s workout was a pretty good one and my arms were fairly fatigued. At the sixth set I was feeling a tightness in my back. I took a minute off to roll around to stretch my back and crack just about every vertebrae in my back. I finished out four more sets of swings without the ski machine and hopped on the bike for the remainder of my time. It was grueling, but I finished it out soaking wet – unloading a UPS truck in summer type soaking (Speaking of Big Brown).

Today’s workout:

Swings, Ski and Bike

24kg 6x 10/10, alternating with a minute on the Ski machine
24kg 4x 10/10
Bike @35 minutes

51:23 - Duration
701 - Calories
30% - Fat
167 bpm - Max heart rate
96% - % of max
141 bpm - Average heart rate
81% - % of max:

11:04 - Hard Zone
35:50 - Medium Zone
4:29 - Light Zone
161 - Heart Zone Training Points

24 - 60 second recovery


0 comments: