Monday, June 23, 2008

Where are all the Heroes?

Is that a Flashdance song? Crap, now I have the 70’s running through my head. I’m going to have to listen to KT’s High School Musical video to get that out of my head. (Kind of like eating liver to get the foul taste of lima beans out of your mouth.)

I wonder where my fellow heroes are. I kind of feel like Frodo – Where’s the Wizard and the King?...If ever a wiz there was?? (Man I need a beer.)

I took the last week off and had a vacation with my daughter. Very enjoyable. Very resolution – ie. But now I feel like I had to knock off the rust…again.

Workout

Janda sit-ups: 10 reps. I only felt like I had the grove on a few, but that was all I had.
TGU’s 5 x 1/1 (The idea is to kill my abs and then endure through the TGU’s)
Swings 16kg 5 x 10/10
Bike: 5 minutes
Swings 16kg 5 x 10/10
Bike: to finish out the 50 minutes




50:12 - Duration
534 - Calories
50% - Fat
151 bpm - Max heart rate
87% - % of max
123 bpm - Average heart rate
71% - % of max:

1:14 - Hard Zone
9:50 - Medium Zone
39:11 - Light Zone
113 - Heart Zone Training Points

0 comments: