Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hey you two Gomers..


...time to get with the program. I look at the last few weeks and you two are coming up lame. The last post Swami did was actually from an e-mail I sent. I feel like I’m talking too my self so..

Move it! Move it! Move it!


SWAMI!


I don’t want to hear,“I don’t know what to write.”

















I know your playing Racquetball and working out with your boy. Let’s hear about it. I know your working your way through the Power to the People book. Got any opinions?


OK your going to workout with Kettlebells this week? This is how I see that going...your going to sleep-in on Tuesday and miss the workout, Thursday you’ll get there, but it will be hard. Frankly, I'm curious how your follow through is going to be.


..and what is this about your up coming races?? Like sitting on the couch watching a bunch of Nancys in nail polish colored cars is a great excuse to let your azz spread. Come on!!


GALAN!

I know your busy….BOO HOO. We all have families, jobs and workout. It took you 30 minutes to come up with a great post for your resolutions. How hard can posting your workouts, and how you felt be!?


Swami I want at least one RB and one workout post from you this week. Galan at least one workout post and one on bowling, plus some neat workout information to share. Get with it or I'll find better ways to spend my extra time!


0 comments: