Monday, February 11, 2008

Running after the ball

I tried something new this morning. Running after the ball. I had made up my mind this morning that I was going to try to run down all the balls today. I had an interesting result. I won! I played Super D and Mr. R in cut-throat for the first game. I came from behind (9-9-13) to win 15-9-13. (A few service aces helped too ;) ) Then played Mr. S and Mr. R. Mr. R came out on top in both cut-throat. But I was in each of the games 9-12-15 & 7-12-15. My shots were letting me down today. Especially when I was serving.

This is the second time in a row I didn't play with my knee supports. Last Wednesday I forgot to put them on before I had my shoes on and didn't feel like taking my shoes off so I played without them. So some reason, I felt quicker. I didn't seem to have any adverse effects so today I didn't use them either. Same thing, I felt quicker and so far no adverse effects. The tops of my knees feel pumped and they are always sore about an hour after playing anyway. I still need to get around to trying those knee exercises. 278lbs today.

0 comments: