Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm a Positive Winner!


This is my attempt at my 2008 resolutions. I've given it a lot of thought off and on and didn't really think I had specific goals for 2008. But I know I do, so I'm just going to start writing and see what comes of it.

1. I want to weigh no more than 190 lbs at the end of 2008. Started about 185 lbs.
2. I want to go skiing in Colorado in February. I want to have a great time and ski from the tops of the mountains. I do not want to fatigue to the point where I need a day off.
3. I want to do a lot of waterskiing this year.
4. I want to steadily increase my bowling average in league this year, no plateaus.
5. I want to improve at chess through playing.
6. I want to improve at racquetball through playing.
7. I want to ride 5000 miles on my motorcycle this season.
8. I want to make Amy happy all year.
9. I want to help Isabel make new break throughs.
10. I want to finally get a Will and Trust setup.
11. I want to have another child.
12. I want to see Ski lose some weight.
13. I want to start 2009 in better shape than 2008.

2 comments:

Scoundrel said...

Galan,

You’re a Champion in my book! Great Goals!

I need to do a will and trust this year too! I’m hoping to find the info I need in my decluttering efforts.

I would make one slight suggestion: You may wish to quantify your goals. For example – I want to see Swami loose some weight. How much weight? How will you know you’ve reached your goal?? JK

Good luck to you in 2008 and in achieving and SURPASSING your goals. God bless you and your family!

Swami said...

Galan, thanks for sharing. Great goals for 2008. Best of luck accomplishing them! I'll do my best with #12