Saturday, January 5, 2008

Something old...


Is something new.
Galan has finally gone and done it. He has committed to a bowling league.
On Thursday nights at 21:15, Galan, the Captain and I are bowling in a mid-season league. It should be lots of fun. I haven't bowled on any sort of regular basis in almost 20 years. Thursday we met for some practice. Galan and the Captain were bowling near 200s, while I was bowling just over 100.

The last time I bowled in a league was at the U of M at Coffman Union with Abe and a others I can't even remember. Scoundrel do you remember? A guy at work had an every other Sunday league about 15 plus years ago and I subbed once in a while. Look here for weekly updates. Team name suggestions welcome.

2 comments:

Scoundrel said...

K3?? Would have been '81 or '82.

Swami said...

I was thinking for bowling it was more like '83 or '84. You may have flown the coup by then.