Saturday, January 19, 2008

SOS part 2, Intervention

...I did my resolutions and I have my goals.

BUT, I've been waiting for yours.


Apparently, it's time for a little intervention.

I know your a lefty, so I'll try to appeal to your right brain. We've discussed your resolutions and the reason why you haven't blogged them. What I heard was:

"I don't like to write."













OK, You're the one that suggested this blog. You're the one that wanted resolutions. Time to get with it pal.

Step up to the plate. You'll never hit one out of the park if you never take a swing.

Every body misses the mark sometimes.

Be your own person. Don't follow the crowd...

Have some self-discipline. Don't be a pig.

You are not a loser.....

Unless you want to be.


Your friends are behind you...

and there’s a reason for that...Just kidding!!

But, you do have the choice to be a Slowsky.

or a Mutant.

So, pull yourself off that couch...

Get moving...

Start working on your knee exercises, your dead lifts, and your resolutions.



No more lame excuses.



Seriously. I'm behind you 100%. But I can't do it for you.

You need to establish your own vision.

Proverbs 29:18 (King James Version) Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

God Bless and have a great 2008!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post Rob. Very inspiring. I too would like to see everyone's goals and Scoundrel has already produced his. I am still at a loss for my own personal goals. "Continue Doing What I'm Doing" does sound very inspiring. I'm still thinking on it.

Swami said...

Thanks, Scoundrel. Excellent and creative. I appreciate the kick in the pants!