Sunday, November 18, 2007

Addiction ended...


Well... My 36 week addiction ended today. What is that you ask? Why auto racing. More specifically, NASCAR. While I'm a fan of most racing, Formula 1, NHRA, Super Bikes, Moto GP, late 60's Can-AM, NASCAR is the most widely covered on TV. Today was the last race of the season. As a race it was boring. But when you are addicted it really doesn't matter. You have 4 hours plus of racing plus 2 hours of pre-race coverage. That's a good 6 hours on the couch on a Sunday not doing anything else! I've been working out during the week. Scroundrel has been on me to get to blogging. Even threatening me to drink Diet Dew!! It'll shrink your boys ya know! Just ask Galan. I hope to get on with the blogging now.

1 comments:

Scoundrel said...

Musta felt good to get that out.....finally.