Friday, November 30, 2007

Diet & Exercise


Last night met up with Matt, Matt, Clark, B-Hole, and John Hole for the Packers game at Majors. I ate two orders of chips & salsa, 2 - 26 oz Leinys, Turkey Burger & Veggies, and a Mello Yellow. I knew I was pounding down the calories, so I tried to order healthy with the Turkey Burger on a wheat bun and veggies no fries. This morning after not really wanting to get up out of bed, I managed 500 calories on the elliptical, but it took 30 minutes instead of 28 to get there. Decided not to step on the scale.

1 comments:

Swami said...

That sure is a good looking burger! No light beer? That explains the turkey burger. Eat, Enjoy! I had a double cheese burger, fries, onion rings and a chocolate-coffee malt at Annie's Parlor last night. Tasty!
Sounds like a good run for you. Maybe I'll do some lifting this weekend.