Thursday, November 29, 2007

End of Week 5


187.8 lbs

Finished Week 5 of 6 today. I'm not quite ready to be done with the program. I like it and I'm happy with my results. I haven't found a replacement program yet, but I know I want to include more legs so I am in skiing shape for a February trip to Colorado. I'm tempted to go in Saturday morning and find my new 1RM on Bench, Squat, and Dead Lift. I realized this week I'm not doing the regular deadlift, I'm doing the Romanian Deadlift with my hands inside my legs and a wide stance. So that's what I'll continue through week 6 anyway. My posts are bland, I'll have to think about spicing them up.

3 comments:

Swami said...

Don't be tempted to get those 1R maxes yet. Wait for the compete 6 weeks!

Unknown said...

Ok, I was hoping someone would convince me of that.

Swami said...

Hey.. Spice up your posts with some links. What's a romanian dead lift?