Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I did it

279 lbs
Biked 30 minutes on a Life Fitness sit down bike on fat-burner w/120BPM, 75RPM and a 5 minute cool down. I got to 120BM at the 3 minute mark.

My intent was to hit the weights. But I also wanted to take my Dad to the club. I was going to get up at 5AM do my workout, get Dad, etc...

Well. I set my alarm, but forgot to turn it on. Got up at 5:20. Got to the club at 6AM. Decided to bike instead of weights for 2 reasons. 1. Time 2. I left my workout sheet at work. I hit the bike at 6:10. Not enough time for a 40 minute ride, so I did 30. It was a good sweat. I should have spent some time stretching out after. My hamstrings were tight!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good workout. Try and increase spped, resistence, or time everytime you get on the bike and you will see faster improvements. Its too easy to do the same workout everytime and not make any gains other than the regular health benefits of exercise. Our bodies can take it, but can our minds?