Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Racquetball #2


Wednesday morning is a big day for racquetball. Everyone shows up. Big D, Little D, Mr D, Mr R, Mr A, Mr. R2 and the rest of the regulars. My first game was cut-throat with the Marvelous Magnificent Mr. M and Mr. K. Let's just say I got 3 points. Mr. K is like the guy you expect to meet when you climb that mountain to ask that eternal question. He never hits the ball hard, rarely misses, always is in the right position. Then I played singles with Mr R. It's like the tortoise and hare. No need to point out who is who. In this fairly tale, the tortoise doesn't win. He gets taken apart! Then singles with Mr. S. I don't think he even broke a sweat as he crushed me. The last game was a none eventful cut-throat with Mr. S and Mr D. I was sweating pretty good from the two singles matches and my knees are going to pay for it later. (more on knee health later) But it's fun! 278lbs



0 comments: