Friday, November 30, 2007

I must be a Dragon…

…cause my lungs were on fire.

I stepped back a little Swami. But I didn’t have much energy to start with.

One armed swings with 16kg. Fifteen swings starting on the top of the minute, alternating arms; first left then right. 10 minutes. 150 swings total. After the third set my pulse was at 160 bpm. I had about 30 second to rest after each set. I’m really struggling with the left arm.

Then 40 minutes on the rollers. Did a couple one minute sprints at the end. Really felt it in the quadriceps.

2 comments:

Swami said...

Combining the kettlebells with rollers? Don't forget you'll have to shovel snow tomorrow. There is no easing in is there? It's either all or nothing.

Unknown said...

I started up the 2-cycle Craftman Saturday for my snow-shoveling workout. Amy likes nothing better than after I come into the house smelling of gas/oil exhaust from blowing snow!