Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday morning bike

Biked on a Life Fitness 9500HR. Fat Burner mode, THR 120BPM, 75RPM, 40 minutes w/5min cool down. I reached 120BPM at the 8 minute mark. the sweat started at 10 minutes. Felt good. I need to work on my stretching though.

I was originally planning on a 45 minute ride, but I wanted to be at my desk with oatmeal and Naked Protien drink before 7AM. It's Thursday and I didn't have my usual Nesquik, egg, cheese and sausage muffin and chocolate chip muffin. Don't all congratulate me at once.

Thursday mornings since March of 2001 I started going to Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration at St. Charles Borromeo. I'm there from 4AM to 5AM. It's a great hour. Very peaceful and the perfect time and day of the week for me. Then come to work. My company is nice enough to have a small workout room and a locker room and showers. Galan can tell you all about the workout room. He designed it!

0 comments: