Monday, November 26, 2007

The Monday after...


278 lbs
Played racquetball this morning. I beat the marvelous magnificent Mr. M. 15-14. I think he spotted me too many points ;). It's the second time in two weeks I've beat him. Considering I haven't beaten him in 8 months of playing. I got crushed by Mr. S 15-7. I haven't beaten him yet. He is probably the top player in the group. I crushed Mr. D. 15-11. At one point it was 12-6. I am now constantly competitive with Mr. D.

I didn't workout over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. For some reason I wasn't getting much sleep. 4 hours Thursday, 5.5 hours Friday, 6 on Saturday. I was hoping to go in the morning. Oh well, you know what they say about good intentions.

Diet this morning:
8oz Naked Juice Superfood w/2 ibuprofen before raquetball.
After raquetball (around 8:30-9:00) - 8oz Naked Juice Protien drink, 2 bags Simple Harvest maple and pecan oatmeal w/ 1 tab butter.
3000mg fish oil, 1000mg MSM, 750 mg glucosamine, 750 chondrodriten, vitamin, 2 ibuprofen. The supplements are all Member's Mark from Sam's Club. Also I take those again at dinner time or before bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When is 15-11 a crushing? Ski I want to give up all lunches out this lent. Bring your food or go hungry. You with me. The Dew thing is old hat, we need more of a challenge. Only 9 more to go by December 31, you giving it all you got?

Swami said...

Hmm... Food for thought.

He cracked out a few aces. In games the score doesn't always tell what the games was like.