Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Bad Day...

..or a good day in disguise? Today I couldn't workout. Life got in the way.

First, my manager too us out for lunch. I had baked sausage rigatoni with a Greek side salad (I know can you believe it - rabbit food). I wanted to get some good oils and fiber in there with those pasta sugars. It was probably the equivalent of about 6 of those lean cuisine meals I've been eating for lunch. Very gratifying.

After work, I met a friend to go to the Minnesota Gopher Basketball game. We met at the local Subway. Sorry Jared, I don't believe everything I hear. Of course I can not just order a 6 inch sub - that's way to feminine as far as I'm concerned. 12 inch sub, pop, and chips. The chips and the bread are probably the worst of it. Oh well, at least I was full. And the Gopher's won.

Tomorrow, I've got KT again, so the next workout is Friday. Let's just say I'm replenishing my glucose stores. Besides, I'm workingout to improve my long term quality of life. I'm not trying to develop an eating disorder....even if it is Subway.

1 comments:

Swami said...

This is good news. I must say I was beginning to worry.