Friday, December 7, 2007

Format update


Testing changes to the blog format. Scoundrel was whining again... Didn't like the spaces between post title, post and picture. I was trying get a little more space. Things seemed cramped. I have done some tweeking. Let's see if it made any difference or appeases Scoundrel.

It seems that when you add a picture, a space is inserted at the top. Not sure why. The easy thing to do is delete the top line space. Not sure if that is technically too challenging for Scoundrel though.

1 comments:

Scoundrel said...

OK. I fixed your little banner/picture problem. You need to fix the following Mr. Blogmaster: The same picture shows up at the bottom of every page. This occurred prior to my intervention...so you'll have to clean up after yourself. The "Read more!" shows up at the bottom of every post regardless. The header text is heard to read. You can either change the color or pull it to the side like I did befor your change of template. You can do that, I've got some good ideas for posts that will take me awhile. Thanks, and be happy!!