Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gee I have weak arms!

280lbs. I did my normal routine (mostly). Man 200lbs is heavy! My goal today was to work on form, not just completing my sets. For squats, that means going almost parallel (remember knees!) and keeping the 2/4 cadence with a pause at the bottom and trying not to lockout at the top. Boy this really kicks my butt! I am huffing and puffing when I'm done. For exercises like leg curls, chest fly and lat pulldown. It means squeezing a holding for a 1 count. I skipped the leg extentions - knee pain. I will have to look at this machine and see if my knee alignment is off.
70lbs on the inclined press 12-7-5!

2 comments:

Swami said...

That picture says it all. I can't even bench 70 lbs for 3 sets! My Lat pulldown is at 110lbs. Bud can do 110lbs! Not as many reps though...

Swami said...

I love the Martlin Monroe pics!