Friday, December 7, 2007

End of Program


Finished up my program this morning. Haven't been on the blog all week with all the meetings at work. I kept my portions normal and didn't indulge in the many many sweets this week. Had a few sugar pops though when I couldn't find a Diet Dew.

186 lbs

So after six weeks, weight is the same, waist is the same. Strength is up which almost has to mean muscle is up and fat is down, but maybe not. I missed Thursday's workout, needed the sleep, so I pushed it to Friday and skipped the cardio.

On Tuesday I did cardio, running and elliptical. 160 bpm burned 500 calories.

Wednesday & Friday final two days of the program I started 6 weeks ago. I notice more muscle definition in my arms, back, and shoulders, upper legs as well to a lesser degree. Monday I will find my new 1RM and post them. I also hope to map out my next program to get ready for skiing in February.

2 comments:

Swami said...

Congratulations!
Use Coolio to help with the 1R maxes.
So how do you feel? Has Amy noticed any change?

So many Pictures... So little space ;)

Scoundrel said...

Congrats on finishing. I look forward to seeing you're new program and goals.